Patton EPG's Model 570 and 580 twisted pair surge protectors are EIA/TIA TSB-40A Category-5 certified, and operate at speeds up to 100 Mhz. And with specs like N.E.X.T. of -43 db (worst pair), you can rest assured that these units will protect your 100Base-T, RS-422 or 100VG-AnyLan data lines without hindering critical network performance. The Model 570 is designed for use at the sensitive equipment port, while the Model 580 protects barriers (wiring closets, patch panels, etc.).
- Protects Twisted Pair Interfaces at Speeds up to 100 Mhz
- EIA/TIA TSB-40A Category-5 Certified
- Models for use at the Equipment (570) or Barrier (580)
- Near End Cross Talk (N.E.X.T.) Better than -43 db for Transparent Protection
- Complies with Transient Immunity Standards IEC 801-2, 801-4 & 801-5
- Made in the USA — This Patton equipment is designed by Patton engineers and built in our Gaithersburg, Maryland facility. Patton's American-made manufacturing process delivers high-quality networking solutions with reliability you can trust.
||10/100 BASE-TX SURGE PROTECTOR
||10/100BASE-TX 802.3AF POWER OVER ETHERNET SURGE PROTECTOR
||10/100BASE-TX SURGE PROTECTOR